Organic Beauty Oil
How many ways can you use our Organic Beauty Oil?
- Make up remover
- Using coconut oil as makeup remover makes removing stubborn mascara and eyeliner a breeze, and its super hydrating moisture helps ward off wrinkles around the eye area.
- Melt a small amount of coconut oil in the palm of your hands and then massage onto your face. Pay particular attention around your eyes. Let it sit for a few seconds before wiping off with a cotton square. Rinse your face with warm water.
- Melt a small amount of coconut oil in the palm of your hands and then massage onto your face using small circular motions. Wring out a flannel in hot water and then press the flannel over your face. Let this steam for 30 seconds to a minute. Remove the flannel and then rinse your face with warm water.
- Melt a small amount of coconut oil in the palm of your hands and then massage onto your face or your body. Remember a little bit goes a long way - so start with a very small amount - you can always add more.
- Hair treatment
- Melt a tablespoon or so (for medium length hair - less for shorter hair) of coconut oil in the palm of your hands and then massage through damp or dry hair. Leave for at least an hour (you can leave as long as overnight - just pop a towel over your pillow) and them shampoo out with Coconut Revolution Shampoo.
- Teeth whitener
- First thing in the morning place a spoonful of coconut oil in your mouth and swish for 5-15 minutes (the longer the better). Spit into the bin so that you don't clog your sink!
- Shaving oil
- Trade in the expensive cocktail of chemicals that is conventional shaving cream for coconut oil – its antimicrobial, skin-soothing properties mean you are shaving and moisturising at the same time.
- Melt coconut oil in the palm of your hands and then massage into your legs and shave.
- Nail and cuticle strengthener
- Soaking your toes or fingers in coconut oil will make your nails both softer and stronger, and its antifungal properties are good for your feet. Just gently melt some coconut oil and them place into a bowl and soak your fingers or toes.
Why would you pack anything else to take with you on your holidays?
Shop Coconut Revolution Organic Beauty Oil here