Cook: Raw Coconut Christmas Crackles
Perfect for entertaining the family this festive season, these delicious Christmas treats are packed with goodness, are guilt free and can be made in 5 simple steps!
- 2 cups organic brown rice puffs
- 1 pack goji berries
- 1/2 cup organic shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup organic coconut sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons of organic raw cacao
- 125g organic Coconut Revolution Coconut Oil for the Kitchen
Place the coconut sugar in a food processor and powder on speed 9 for a few seconds.
Melt the coconut oil, cocoa and coconut and heat on the stove top and combine into the food processor.
Place the brown rice puffs in a bowl and pour the mixture over, stir with a large spoon to ensure all mixture is combined.
Put 12 Christmas themed paper patty cases into a muffin tin and gently spoon the mixture into each one, making sure you mix it as you go. Sprinkle goji berries on top.
Place into the fridge and wait until solid