Cook: Coconut and Strawberry Cake
Coconut and Strawberry Cake
1 1/2 cups dried unsweetened coconut
1/2cup cacao powder
2 tablespoon raw honey
2 tablespoon coconut revolution coconut oil, softened
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
2. Pat firmly into 7-inch cake ring.
Soft white flesh from 3 young Thai coconuts
1/3 cup coconut water
1 cup of melted coconut revolution coconut oil
1/4 cup raw honey
3 cups diced strawberries
Coco-powder to dust the cake
1. make sure that coconut flesh and water are at warm room-temperature to avoid the coconut oil from hardening during the blending as it otherwise will split the cake mixture when water and fat particles will separate. Place coconut flesh, coconut water, coconut oil, honey and vanilla in high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Cut the strawberries in half and place them decorative against the cake ring. Place the remaining strawberries into the center of the ring.
3. Pour filling over crust, top with coco-powder. Chill for 6-8 hours or overnight.
4. Slice with the help of a knife that you placed into hot water to avoid sticking to the blade.
Shop our Coconut Revolution Coconut Oils below: